Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not be seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the our deposit limit option to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to have a break from gambling then you can use our 'Taking a break' option
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact GamCare
GamCare are the National Association addressing the social impact of gambling. Golden Lounge works with GamCare to help develop policies and practices that address problem gambling in accordance with their Social Responsibility Code of Conduct.
We are able to limit the amount of money that you are able to deposit into your account on either a daily or a weekly basis. These amounts may be revised downwards at any time but any increase will only be implemented after 24 hours following receipt of your request. Please contact our Player Support Team for any further information regarding deposit limits.
Taking a Break:
If you are looking to take a short break, for whatever reason, from playing at Golden Lounge Casino we can suspend your account and remove you from our mailing list for the duration of this break. The minimum period that we can suspend your account through 'taking a break' is 7 days.
To use our 'taking a break' option, please email our Player Support Team who are standing by to assist you.